What's new

Closed Yes! ios users. check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AARAARJAAY

Addict
Reaction
Just only yesterday that I came across the same forum I'm posting at today and found out something very effective when it comes to having a fast VPN for FREE and FAST internet connection.

You just have to simply go to the App Store and look for 'Hot VPN Proxy' , the one that comes with an orange icon having a rocket-like stuff on it and then DOWNLOAD!

Upon opening the app, you would see countries that offer free servers. So for this, you would have to pick "Netherlands". Tho it seems to show a weak (yellow bars) connection, then don't get tricked for it's still gonna give you an LTE-like fast connection!

So I just started yesterday and found out a single minor issue which I think you wouldn't mind that much since this is just a 'super' minor one. Like while in YøùTùbé, each time your vid fails to load up, you'd just have go to your settings and turn off and then on your VPN. That's it! Everything goes back to normal. :) Anyway, I'm using an IPhone 6 handset with a Globe sim and I'm quite unsure if this too applies to other telco sims. Try nyo na lang po!

I hope you'd enjoy it! Thanks to all the members who unselfishly shared their tips and for the very warm welcome I had the moment I set foot on this forum. God bless! :)

Hi bryan503 I'm still using the previous version of the app. And upon checking the app store, yes, a new version of it is already out but I haven't updated mine yet.

bryan503 I also have here installed the OpenVPN app. The last time I checked, the VPN was still well-functioning. But now, I'm no longer receiving any data from the server (US-based) so I guess, it's no longer worth sharing. What I would do if i were you is that, there are lots of VPNs that members of this forum are sharing around so better check them out :) Best way so far is to use the search bar. ;)

takte kala ko kung ano hahahahaha still kicking parin naman si pareng hotvpn may mga nadagdag na server sa update pero netherlands parin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back