What's new

Help Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro or POCO X3 NFC?

Rempacious

Honorary Poster
Guys I need ng user feedback between sa dalawang phone asap po sana. Naka set na kase yung budget ko which is 15,000 pesos para sa dalawa at i-oorder nalang by saturday. Ano po ba ang mas preferred for gaming? How is the battery life? And ano yung opinion nyo o mas preferred sa dalawa?

poco x3 all because of its liquid cooling tech. note 9 pro walang liquid cooling lalo at gaming ang habol mo. pati processor at gpu lamang padin si poco x3.

downside lang ni poco eh plastic yung back at corning gorilla naman yung harap. si note 9 corning gorilla glass front and back.

sa display lamang padin si poco. 120hz refresh rate. smooth sa touch lalo na sa gaming.

battery ni poco 33W fast charge. si note 9 eh 30W.

Last edited:
In terms of gaming x3(120ghz refresh rate means you are guaranteed stable 60 fps minimum - assuming stable ang game). Note9pro only goes up to 60ghz(I think it says it goes to 90ghz,tho?) so expect some silhouette if games decided to drop frames.
In terms of music it depends x3 has a stereo speaker using the bottom speaker and the smaller phone speaker near the camera. Note9pro only only has monaural with vibrato tech that I can't be bothered to explain.

Wierdly, tho if you are using it for regular internet surfing the Note9pro actually loads in and out of apps faster by a about 22 seconds. So king mahilig Kang magtiktok and mag Facebook medyo hindu nag hahang so Note9pro.

wala akong masasabi in term of photo and video since halos the same Lang naman Yan in the end, if Mas bright si poco and Mas contrast si note 9pro. PAREHO LANG SILANG BUGOK PAG NIGHTMODE MA NG PINAGUUSAPAN.

Tldr, note 9pro is cheaper(11990php) but if you can find poco in a sale(regular price nanG 6gb/128gb poco 12990php ung cheapest na nakita ko) then spring for the poco, tatagal siya for at least until 2022 tapos Palit phone ulit. Guhehehe...