Contest Windscribe Express Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

moondhie

t z u y u
Solutions
Reaction
unnamed.png

Windscribe helps you mask your physical location, circumvent censorship, and block ads and trackers on websites you use every day Windscribe is a VPN desktop/mobile application and proxy browser extension that work together to block ads, trackers, restore access to blocked content and help you safeguard your privacy online.
IMG_20210529_230217.jpg

E×préššVPN is an industry-leading virtual private network (VPN) with apps for many devices, including Windows. Aside from having 3000+ VPN servers in 94 countries, E×préššVPN provides a fast and reliable service that gives you the privacy and security you need.
Screenshot_20210529_225419.jpg

Screenshot_20210529_225149.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Note:
One thing is sad on Express, i can't guarantee you a prolong using 😅. Because it can be suspended (For all you know the account is freshly made several days) 😟. However the silver lining here is, if the account survives on the evaluation then we continue to use it and probably can take a year 😍. Strictly no request for verification code, so that i can protect the account 😅.

It will closed at 5:00pm, so hurry up! 😁 and form a group 😍.

5bd74fe8-9730-4088-90da-ec034210ad09.gif

Someone change the email, username and pass 😡😡,
👇
Screenshot_20210531_065332.jpg

New update also, at hulaan niyo na lang kung sinong ahas 😤😡,
👇
Screenshot_20210531_133406.jpg

Screenshot_20210531_133422.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
I already change my mind, no more group to be form anymore. Instead i let everyone (including you) to choose what they want then i let the spinwheel to decide 😅.

Hmmm 🤔 it seems mahirap magbuo ng group kasi di pare-pareho ng time ang mga bumisita sa thread ko. Hmmm 🤔 i will change the mechanics na lang. Pili na lang kayo sa dalawa windscribe or express 😅.
Good morning po master Moondhie😁😁 at talaga namang pang miss universe ang sagutan hahhaha ,,,, saan po makikita ang silver linings dito sa laguna :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: joke✌️✌️✌️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.. di talaga ako fan ng mga ganito hahaha... just here to support you po master😁😁

Well sa pagkakaintindi ko sa "Silver Lining" eh wala ata sa diksyunaryo kundi meaning sa akin eh "Ikinaganda/Kinaganda, Ikinabuti/Kinabuti, kumbaga sa likod ng kasamaan ay mabuting makikita kung imumulat mo ang iyong mga mata sa bagay-bagay 😁.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.