What's new

Help Windows 8.1 or 10? RAM questions too

AEZAKMI_12

Eternal Poster
So ayun, windows 8.1 ba or 10?

My laptop uses a windows 10, which I installed 2 years ago. Originally it has Windows 8.1. Recently, I decided to format it again. But now, I am considering to move back to its original OS - Windows 8.1. Since this laptop was originally Windows 8.1, some of its features work properly in the original OS.

My experience on Windows 10 is great. It's a fresh and clean OS for me. Although it's great, I also miss some of the features of the previous os.

Should I continue to move back to its original OS or not?

Take note, I have this not-high-end laptop, Asus X553M. 64bit, Intel Baytrail(?) Dual Core, 500-ish HDD and a very unfortunate 2GB DDR3L Ram hahaha. I just things to run better (if not the fastest)

Also, any site or shop you can recommend for I to look up for a not-so-high-price but good DDR3L RAM? I was thinking to upgrade it aleast 4GB, preferably 8GB RAM(if I can buy one haha).

DDR2 as well. Need some recommendations on where I can buy a DDR2 RAM for a very old 2006 Dell desktop hahaahah

•Pwede kong gamiting speaker ng cellphone ko yung laptop (medyo mediocre na reason to haha)

•I can call/text using my laptop that's connected with my phone without any third party app(built in to if I remember correctly)

•Original OS has a quick charge feature (connect your phone and it'll charge "quick")

•In general, Integration between my laptop and my phone works better

•Also, sa Windows 10 laging may wifi problem ako. I cannot connect to any wifi without turning on the airplane mode.

Wala naman akong 'bad blood' sa Windows 10. I just want some recommendations kung itutuloy kong gawin na Win 8 or 10 hahaha

Back