What's new

Direct Link WINDOWS 10 PRO - SUPERLITE / COMPACT / X64 / VERSION 2004

PHC_Gulai23

Honorary Poster
Solutions
Reaction
OS build : 19041.421
Edition : PRO SUPERLITE + COMPACT + DEFENDER + WIN FEATURES + ALL WINDOWS EDITION
Version : 2004
Arch : x64
Lang : en-US

Changelog / Update:

07/27/2020 - UPDATE4
- Update OSbuild 19041.421

07/16/2020 - UPDATE3
- Update OSbuild 19041.388

07/13/2020 - UPDATE2
- Update OSbuild 19041.331

05/23/2020
- First released version 2004

Download Links

WPE Custom Bootable
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(Normal bootable need to install with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. / You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. / You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. / WinNTsetup / or etc etc)

File Size : WPE Custom Bootable 2.47GB / Normal Bootable 2.30GB
Format : ISO
MD5 : b3166b449216570631deff160b9ab4f2 / fce9562b400d63ce5f4c79341c091daa
CRC32 : 97652ae4 / fe29074e

NOTE: Get latest update only @ My YøùTùbé Channel.
NOTE: if you are using an earlier version 2004 you don't need to install the latest ISO, just get a Standalone update to Update latest build of Windows 10.
NOTE: if your Windows cannot be updated or errors, stop using any 3rd cleaner software or tweaking software.

normal.jpg
WPE.jpg
ghostoolbox1.8.6.jpg
3.jpg

What you need to know before installing this OS modded
SUPERLITE - JUST FOR GAMING OR STREAMING (tweaking and etc) - for Advanced Users
COMPACT - OFFICE AND ETC ETC ETC (no tweaking just removing apps) - for Standard Users

Wifi or Internet / LAN / Network sharing / Guest access in SMB2 disabled by default in Windows 10 2004. (no tweaking for this and please stop asking me about this.) - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Stock drivers Windows10 is not removed and stops asking why driver is missing or not detect or etc etc*
If your 3rd party AV giving trouble on
Ghost Toolbox just allowed it on your AV, some 3rd party AV really hate Powershell/Command script ~Sigh~.
Wget missing? GIYF

Features

• Compact Integrated + LZX (algorithm)
  • Forced .NET Framework 4.0/4.5/4.6/4.7/4.8
  • Bloatware FREE!!
  • Optimized Pagefile/Services/Scheduled/Search Indexer
  • Privacy Optimizations & Performante mode!
  • Ghost Toolbox! (Add or Remove Windows Store and Much More!)
  • Cortana Removes (now they using cortana as UWP, thts why i get rid this cortanas :p, if you need cortana give me some time i'll add on ghost toolbox soon :p)
  • Support any Other Language & Keyboard
  • Support UWP Games / UWP Apps (ex. Forza/GOW/etc etc)
  • Windows 10 Pro - (Activated with Ghost Toolbox or Your own product key!)
  • Stock Drivers is not removed (and...stops asking me... why my drivers not detect :p)
  • Update Windows bootable with more features (normal bootable)
  • Can Installing Windows through ISO > Setup
  • Dark theme by default
  • GHOST DARK (Full dark themes Beta Test)
  • Updatable (can update to latest build windows10 version 2004)
  • Window update can be paused until 2050!

Editions that can be upgraded to
  • Professional Education
  • Professional Workstation
  • Education
  • Professional CountrySpecific
  • Professional Single Language
  • IoT Enterprise
  • Enterprise

Remove/Disables component
  • Removes Windows Apps and System Apps
  • Removes Windows Security / Defender / Smartscreen
  • Disable Remote Desktop / Tablet keyboard / NFC / Clipboard / Focus Assist - (Superlite only)
  • Removes OneDrive
  • Disable Action Center / Notifications - (Superlite only)
  • Telemetry - (Superlite only)
  • Removes Errors reports - (Superlite only)
  • Disable UAC (Never notify)
  • Removes WinSxS backup
  • Removes Winre (can add on Ghost Toolbox)

How to Install this OS - READ BEFORE INSTALLING THIS WINDOWS MOD!
  • Before installing this OS Always move or backup your old files!
  • Make bootable ISO image with rufus in flash drive/etc. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or Yumi You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Prefer Yumi for Advanced)
  • You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) / You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Restart is required after installation is complete.

For Tablet Users or Enable Touchpad or Handwriting Panel (Touch Keyboard and Handwriting)

How to use Tablet mode on Superlite or Compact (Version 2004) > Click Ghost Toolbox on Desktop > Option > [20] > [03] (Ghost Toolbox v1.8.6 or Higher)
(required internet for download dependencies, size arround 1.9mb)

Language & Keyboard

- How to Download and Install any other Language & Keyboard →
(required internet to update language, size arround 1~30mb +)

Windows tips and Tricks

• How to Enable Remote Desktop on Superlite Update. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • For laptop users you can enable it back "sleep mode/standby mode/hibernations".
  • For HDD users if you want better boot up times you can enable it back hibernation/fastboot.
  • If you wanna using a Printers Enable "Print Spooler" in services (set Auto) or on Ghost toolbox [01] - [05].
  • How to get Windows Store?. on Ghost toolbox i guess?
  • Paging file now is set to default. no more crashed issues :) if still crashed just set virtual memory only one drives You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Make better Titles icon start menu using TileIconifier. Screenshot: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. / Download TileIconifier: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • How to Access Network shared folders to another PC on 19h1/19h2/2004 With Password or /wo - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

NOTE: Files you've download in Ghost Toolbox are automatically saved in the 'C:\Ghost toolbox\wget' folder

Some Tweaking for Gaming
hpet.jpg

Disable HPET (can using Ghost Toolbox to enable or disable for better Performance in Gaming)

Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling (HAGS)

HARDWAREACC.jpg
haGPU.jpg

For Nvidia Users
To Enable Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling (HAGS) on Windows 10 Version 2004 (Supported GeForce 1000~2000 Series or higher)

Official Drivers
WHQL - Officially released drivers Now HAGS are currently supported. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
(HAGS drivers only supported 45x.xx or Higher.)

For AMD Users
Please Check on AMD Official website about this features - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

CREDITS -- GhOST SP3CTR3

Attachments

Last edited:
Gamit ko yung 1909 ver nya ngayon, last march ko na install. ( Sa ibang topic)
Superlite+def gamit ko, for almost 5mos, so far wala naman problema.
May toolbox kasi yung O.s nato, andun lahat yung mga needed na mga
software like for example : DirectX / Microsoft Net framework & Redistributable.
So far wala naman problema and napaka astig nga kasi spoonfeed lahat ng dev.
Yung extra features lang naman dinisable nya na di kalimitang ginagamit ng mga user
which is why humihina yung pc nila.

[XX='FreeAllYouCan-OFFICIAL, c: 128644, m: 737730'][/XX] Di lods, latest na yung update nito kasi 2004 kasi ung windows version nila dito, bale tweaks nalang. So far sa experience ko, mas lalo lumakas yung pag re-render ko ng video / pictures.
Bumilis din yung boot up ko compared sa win7 lite na nagamit ko.

[XX='PHC - Naethan, c: 128673, m: 725886'][/XX] Security Risks kasi problema ko sa win7 ssob, I've been an avid fan of Win7 kasi
nga superlite din and one of the best Os out there, pero super low ng security nya unlike sa win10. In my opinion, mas ayos yung w10
for a long run. I won't force you tho, mas okay kasi para sakin to kasi I tried both Operating System and mas maganda para sakin tlaga si win10 kasi super tight ng security nya lalo na sa mga online transactions mo at di agad agad napapasukan ng ransomeware that may destroy important files on your computer.

lods gumana na sana lods kaso pagkatapos ng ilang hour na hindi na ginagamit o naka off na.. hindi na ma acces ang os.. error na lods 0xc000025 lods baka di kaya ng laptop ko ganda pa naman sana

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
da_keviec

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back