What's new

Help Windows 10 pro Key or.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

babita14

Honorary Poster
Hey guys !

I'm a total beginner at "building a pc" and I've been having a hard time deciding whether to buy a windows 10 pro key (is it worth it?) or try the "pre-activated" stuffs posted on OS forums ( Is it safe ? ).

Buying a windows key cost too much.

What are your thoughts ?

Both safe naman..
nasa sayo naman kung bibili ka ng product key, wala namang problema doon. (worth it din naman, ewan ko naman sa magsasabing hindi porket may pang pirata)
kung gagamit ka naman ang ac†ïvâ†ør wala din problema dahil hindi naman mahigpit dito sa pinas pag dating sa ganyan. (nakatipid ka ng libo)

I do not advise using "pre-activated" ISO installations because they are very likely bundled with bitcoin miners. Plus, you can freely download and install Windows 10 (not activated) from the official Microsoft Media Creation Tool (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) anyways.

Though, ac†ïvâ†ørs are safe as-is. I recommend using this particular one: https://phcorner.net/posts/15896831/ because It's safe and not a closed-source executable from some rando website.

You can spend a few thousand pesos for the real deal, but why spend all that during these hard times? If you have the money, go for it. Support the company that's worth billions of dollars.

As a summary:

Do not download and install "pre-activated" Windows.
Do download the official Windows 10 ISO from the official Microsoft tool, from the official microsoft website (completely free!)
Do not use closed-source executables for activating windows products. Use this (phcorner link) because it's a .cmd program that uses powershell (all windows apps) to exploit the windows key management system and being a cmd program, you can view it's source code by opening it in notepad.
Do buy the product if you have the money or you do want to support the company and those who dedicated years of work to make it.

Close ko na to,
Both safe naman..
nasa sayo naman kung bibili ka ng product key, wala namang problema doon. (worth it din naman, ewan ko naman sa magsasabing hindi porket may pang pirata)
kung gagamit ka naman ang actïvâtôr wala din problema dahil hindi naman mahigpit dito sa pinas pag dating sa ganyan. (nakatipid ka ng libo)
Pre-activated ka nalang . Mga ***** version. Gamitin mo yung KMSPICO.. makakatipid kapa
I do not advise using "pre-activated" ISO installations because they are very likely bundled with bitcoin miners. Plus, you can freely download and install Windows 10 (not activated) from the official Microsoft Media Creation Tool (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) anyways.

Though, actïvâtôrs are safe as-is. I recommend using this particular one: https://phcorner.net/posts/15896831/ because It's safe and not a closed-source executable from some rando website.

You can spend a few thousand pesos for the real deal, but why spend all that during these hard times? If you have the money, go for it. Support the company that's worth billions of dollars.

As a summary:

Do not download and install "pre-activated" Windows.
Do download the official Windows 10 ISO from the official Microsoft tool, from the official microsoft website (completely free!)
Do not use closed-source executables for activating windows products. Use this (phcorner link) because it's a .cmd program that uses powershell (all windows apps) to exploit the windows key management system and being a cmd program, you can view it's source code by opening it in notepad.
Do buy the product if you have the money or you do want to support the company and those who dedicated years of work to make it.
Kung kabado ka. May mga binebentang keys from lazada. Mura lang 160 ata
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

preactivated yan
safest no virus
from 2017 tested yan
always updated
Thank you guys !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back