Language : English

System requirements :
Processor: at least 1 GHz or SoC
RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit system or 2 GB for 64-bit system
Disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS
Video adapter: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Screen: 800 x 600

Note:
It is untouched meaning no added programs, no removed features and not activated
Use your own preferred ac†ïvâ†ør

Download Link:
Usersdrive
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

daming update na kaso hindi ko magawang maipost dito sa phc dahil puro private torrent po.
second the PHC does not encourage PPD.

brother, dropmb is good but you need to slice the ISO. if that is the case, alam mo mag-iiba ang hashes ng ISO. At kapag ganon the possibility na yong madownload ng isang member ay sira na. Can you imagine na ang nadonload mo na na files ay sira, at ito'y ginugulan mo ng panahon at oras madownload lang ito? ;) The appropriate way for ISO was supposed to be the torrent. I don't want public tracker. And PHC has no torrent tracker. That's why I don't have a choice to place my file in the so called PPD. However, I have tutorials how to download in PPD without hassle. Mediafire on the otherhand allows us to upload, but a file like this can be remove due to piracy. The Mega has download limit, if you didn't experience it. you will have it in due time.

Last edited by a moderator:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
meeyaaaaw

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back