What's new

Trivia WHY THE FUTURE DOES NOT NEED US?

Give your best Answer for this 5 question. Survey Thank you for your Time Godbless.

1. Is there a possibility for a future where humans will cease to exist and will be replaced by robots? Why or why not?
  2. Can you even call the earth “world” after human extinction?
  3. Do you think technology can eventually take control of humanity?
  4. Is there a possibility for a future where humans will cease to exist because of medical breakthroughs that resulted to drug-resistant viruses?
  5. Do you think that this occurrence might be prevented? If so, how?

You'll just go crazy worrying about this. Life truly is short. Live and enjoy, but don't forget to make sure your soul is also set for eternity👍

1. There's a high possibility humans will cease to exist but robots may remain for a while but they're gonna cease to exist too.
2. Yes. Earth without human is still a "world", a planet and home for different animals and plants.
3. Yes. Even now we are already succumb to the technology
4. definitely yes
5.No.

Wag tayu ma stress sa ganyan kasi alam naman naten sa huli magiging pataba tayo sa lupa
Sabi nga ni Alucard "nothing last forever but we can change the future"

Kung mawala yung tao tapos naiwan yung mga animals pagkalipas ng thousands o millions of years meron nanaman lilitaw na intelligent species we won't know pero hindi naman na dapat problemahin yan ngayon.

1. Yes, I believe it can happen but at least not on our time or not in the near future. Because artificial intelligence is still too young to take over the world HAHAHAHA. As of now it's only being used for manufacturing robots, assistans, analyzing a huge amount of data and tools that provides us with convenience.

2. By definition from dictionary World means "the earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features." maybe you could still call it world as long as theres still natural features like plants, animals or even bacterias.

But in a philosophical context, the "world" is the whole of the physical Universe, so definetly yes if it's from a philosophical point of view. But it would still depend on your own definition of world.

3. Same answer with #1, not on our time or not in the near future. Unless there's some evil scientists that plans to eradicate the human civilization that is working on robots with artificial intelligence that is made to kill human beings. As if AHAHAHAHAHA.

4. I don't know about biology xD but maybe if its possible, I'm sure there are other ways to kill those viruses like UV rays, it's not a drug but it can kill viruses.

5. To be honest yes, but I doubt it. We can prevent it by setting some limitations of course, if you can stop the development of technology or at least the development of artificial intelligence then there is no way that technology can take over the world.

About the viruses I think we can't prevent it, it will always be inevitable, like this pandemic we are facing. But if there's one thing that we can do, it is to "prepare" for such occurrences, like allocating more budget in healthcare. We can't prevent, but we can always prepare and be ready. Imagine if the world was prepared for this pandemic, then I think it wouldn't be this bad and it wouldn't take us this long to recover from it.

1. The possibility of human extinction was always there: wars, plagues, natural disaster, global warming and many more. The possibility of robots replacing humans depends on how advanced the AI was before the mentioned human threats happens whether they can have the ability to provide self maintenance and collect their energy source.

2. That's just a name and the value of the thing will never change even when the one who named it cease to exist. Unless you are self important that you think that things only has value when you're involved. And only we humans call it earth or world and we do not know how other living organisms perceive the place that they lived in so I think they will not care even if the humans who named it ceases to exist. They might even rejoice since a competitor in food chain is now gone.

3. If you cannot contain yourself for a day without using your mobile phone, then I'm afraid technology already has certain control to your life.

4. Viruses resisting drugs are like cockroaches that survive when you sprayed cockroach killer. This happens when a virus undergoes variations and mutations. You do not need to look at the future, its happening now but when viruses resist certain drugs, the people in lab coats also find ways to resist the virus resistance.

5. I we are afraid of creating vaccines because were afraid for viruses to have immunity and became drug resistant, then that virus is already drug resistant because we stop creating vaccines that can kill it anymore so the only course of action we can take is to make vaccines

As for robots and AI's you cannot see the problem unless they show so no amount of future thinking can help you solve the problem.

bro lahat mg tao reliant sa technology ngayon, pag lets say nawala lahat sanhi ng EMP blast or Solar Flare(storm?) literal na mag cocolapse ang mundo. From financial to health sector sabog, wala ng kuryente, walang transportation, walang pera haha back to basic ganon?

1. Of course because humans are fragile creatures so with an advanced AI, it's just a matter of tweaking to make it wipe anything and everything including human beings.

2. Yes, humans aren't the only living creatures of earth. There are many other species and the world doesn't revolve only to humans.

3. If you mean humans become slaves of AI robots? Possible.

4. That's possible.

5. Yes, if humans stop being enslaved to the capitalism pyramid, they might. If they are raised to make lives better instead of making humans discriminate based on social classes, surely it would prevent or at least decrease the number of people becoming greedy and only caring about power and status. Nurture humans who want quality life for everyone.