What's new

Why dont God(bible) just kill satan?

prepaidwifi

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
Why dont he just kill him? Like para wala na evilness cos whenever may magkasala they blame satan.
i feel bad for satan:<

Last edited:
Alam mo kung bakit? Iyan ang tinatawag na balance kasi kung wala ang bad sa good edi walang balance. Logic lang. Bat maniniwala sa God kung mabait ka na? Pero pag meron si satan. Naniniwala tayo na papatawarin tayo ni God. Its a job. Hababahhahahahahahahahahahhahahha

Alam mo kung bakit? Iyan ang tinatawag na balance kasi kung wala ang bad sa good edi walang balance. Logic lang. Bat maniniwala sa God kung mabait ka na? Pero pag meron si satan. Naniniwala tayo na papatawarin tayo ni God. Its a job. Hababahhahahahahahahahahahhahahha
Ang galing lods

I try sometimes to answer this question on my own.
Kung pamilyar kayo kay Job, kung saan sinabi ni Satan na he can make Job turn away from God, so he made him suffer. But Job endured Satan's torture and he was massively blessed by God.

God also gave Adam and Eve free will. Ang kalayaang pumili. And they chose to betray Him.

So i think its the same case for us, we are being tested by the Devil. And God cannot stop it because it means proving the Devil correct. But dont worry for the end of this suffering is already near.

If you want more reading po i suggest Habakkuk 1:3, 2:2-3. Here's some preview
Screenshot_2021-05-30_225448.jpg

Attachments

I dont remember much abt the story of job but what i can recall is satan asked god's permission to kill his family and god did permits him. Not sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Opo. Kasi gusto talagang patunayan ni satanas na kaya nyang baguhin si Job kaya pinadanas nya lahat ng pagpapakahirap. At kung namagitan si God, ibig sabihin nanalo si satan.

Same case for us??
If i were to stop someone from killing someone, pinoprove ko na ba ung papatay na correct?

[XX='prepaidwifi, c: 1248044, m: 988501'][/XX] ang alam ko po God gave Job his family back in His own way.

God also put Abraham to the test by asking him if he can sacrifice his only son Isaac. Abraham succeeded the test, Isaac lived and God gave him many children/grandchildren as many as the stars in the sky.

I think this is really what it means when you have to make God your priority above everything. And in return, He will blessed you even more.

[XX='prepaidwifi, c: 1248059, m: 988501'][/XX] same case na tinetest rin tayo ni satan para tumalikod sa Diyos. This is satan's challenge to God.

[XX='Daneash, c: 1248070, m: 1287274'][/XX] u mean, he'll test ur faith by hurting u or by giving suffering? Like may anak then papaluin mo sya to test maybe her/his obedience or faith and u gonna say " anak,papaluin kita malakas madami masakit pero after e bibigyan naman kita marami chocolates tapos pupunta tayo Disney world" haha

[XX='prepaidwifi, c: 1248085, m: 988501'][/XX] I dont think God likes to see us endure suffering since bakit pa nya binigay ang paraiso kina Adan at Eba.

99% of the killings in the bible are not made by satan but by god. He tolerates slavery, he tolerates rape but somehow goes into beast mode when you wear mixed fabric. If that does not made sense to you, that is because that was made by ancient desert people who does not know where the sun goes at night.

sabi nga kaya tayo binigyan ng freewill para di sila satan at god ang mag pili sa atin kung saan tayo papanig....kaya nasa sa atin kung anong gawa natin dun malalaman kung saan tayo mapupunta...

di yan mapapatay kasi ma unbalance yan lahat nang bagay ay balance kung may light may darkness

I try sometimes to answer this question on my own.
Kung pamilyar kayo kay Job, kung saan sinabi ni Satan na he can make Job turn away from God, so he made him suffer. But Job endured Satan's torture and he was massively blessed by God.

God also gave Adam and Eve free will. Ang kalayaang pumili. And they chose to betray Him.

So i think its the same case for us, we are being tested by the Devil. And God cannot stop it because it means proving the Devil correct. But dont worry for the end of this suffering is already near.

If you want more reading po i suggest Habakkuk 1:3, 2:2-3. Here's some preview
View attachment 1444381
But god shud've known ano gagawin at kakahitnatnan ng mundo dahil kay satan db?? Why didnt god just get rid of him in the first place bago nakagawa ng damage si satan?? Or why even create a being like him to begin with??

[XX='Daneash, c: 1248126, m: 1287274'][/XX] he dont likes to see us endure suffering then y does he gave illnesses or tragedies to make u stronger or test ur faith? Cos they always say "Pagsubok yan ng diyos para sayo".

Last edited by a moderator: