What's new

Trivia Which girl group will you choose, TWICE or BlackPink?

xwx

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Oof, well. This is a question based on preferences, so you really can’t compare talent between the two groups since it would be out of topic. The only thing I can discuss is my taste of music, their personality and their presence.

TWICE

Music - While I’m pretty neutral with any type of music as long as I can bop along with it, TWICE’s music are more cute-oriented. I was actually kind of confused with YoY, because it’s a mix of two concepts that don’t blend really well. Still, their sidetracks are HUUGE bops. Title tracks are mostly love songs but their sidetracks talk about their friendships and their relationship with ONCEs which is pretty sweer.
Personality - TWICE are really nice people and they, while most of them doesn’t really like doing aegyo because it’s cringy, they are naturally cute, considering the fact that all of them are natural performers and it’s honestly fun to watch them go crazy ( like all the other JYP artists).
Live - TWICE’s members have varying personas. Momo, while is generally portrayed as the cutie doll with a cute voice, can also do sê×ÿ concepts and rock them while dancing. So is Sana and Mina along with the rest, although some are best doing cute concepts. Also, they are pretty overworked (jeongyeon confessed about this somewhere this year - 2019 - I think? along with Mina’s short rest due to stress). I remember at an award show (melon? soribada? cant remember) they were singing while dancing to a harder choreo compared to the rest of their choreos called Yes or Yes. They sang it live and pulls it off very well, even after promoting 5 other songs. Antis keep saying they were lip-syncing but dear, that’s 2016. Let the past be the past. Oh, do you also know that they have nice facial expressions while dancing any type of songs? look up Miss A covers of them. The duality.
BLACKPINK

Music - let’s be real, their songs are al boppable - they don’t have a lot of songs since YG told us to wait for centuries, but yeah, their songs are nice to listen to even if they don’t hold that much of a meaning. Maybe if YG let them write their own songs, they can actually grow more. [update] now that they released Kill This Love, I think most people would start getting bored with them if YG (or Teddy) doesn’t do something with their concept/style, the flow is predictable and more of a let-down than Ddu-du-Ddu-du. (I can still hear it without rolling my eyes, don’t worry.)
Personality - BLACKPINK are also sweet girls, but sometimes I just think they’re not fit for variety shows. Why? Well, lots of aegyos (most of them, I’m sorry blinks, are fake and cringy) and they’re giggling every time. They like hiding behind Jisoo which I kinda understand since Jisoo is usually the only one that can handle variety shows well, with her big-sister charm and entertaining personality. They’re really nice as individuals though.
LIVE - Jennie haven’t caused that much of a disruption nowadays so now she’s on the clear. I have to say, the only one that actually tries their best to maintain facial expressions and keep their energy are the 3 girls (you know who). Jisoo for me is not much of a dancer but she has really nice expressions, smiles a lot, and visibly improves. Rosé while I can’t say much about her expressions she tries hard on her dancing and I can see her effort. Big clap! As the main dancer Lisa’s the best one - she smiles a lot, looks geniuinely happy and has nice skills. Jennie can work on her dancing skills a bit (not gonna lie she rarely smiles, kind of off beat and most of the time half-asses it - sorry!) She’s improving nowadays though so I don’t mind that much. Rosé has a really nice voice! if she could stabilize it more she would be the best singer in Blackpink. So far it’s Jisoo, she’s the most stable and her kinda raspy voice is actually pretty nice to hear. Her voice is really clear too.

Mas gusto ko twice kesa sa blackpink pero goods din naman ang kanta ng blackpink..

Not a fan of the group but i have biases on both groups haha!
For Twice - Dahyun since ang cute ng mga expressions niya.
For Bp- Rose, ganda ng boses. Have you seen her recent cover song? Grabe! On repeat lahat yun sakin last week haha!

Ikaw po ba si moondhie ? Nagtataka lang kasi bat established nakalagay eh sa pagkakaalam ko contributor na 'to ^^ Anyways, Blankwink lodi.

Spice Girls pa rin po.

pussycat dolls GIF

BlackPink fan ako, pero yung baby cousin ko favorite TWICE. Nung nagbakasyon sila dito sa Pinas nagpapatugtog ako ng TWICE para lang magising sya... kaya ngayon kinakanta ko na rin minsan ibang kanta ng TWICE. :ROFLMAO: