What's new

Help When is enough is enough?

Charybdis

Eternal Poster
Please read my story.

Context:

We started as a friend, like real real friends. Then I slowly fell in love with her. We do things beyond a friend would do.

I loved this girl so much but she can't be mine. Why? Because im in a relationship with someone else.

But i loved her with all my heart.

I told her that she will wait for me, she told me that she will wait for me too

BUT

since we are not together (labeled as she mention and whet to our separate ways), she start seeing someone else.

She confess to me that she done things that I would go crazy for.

Like she confess twice in 2 weeks.

She told me that you can't be mine and i can't be yours.

I forgive her, mahal ko siya eh.

I guard my heart in a few days then i gave it back again.

We talk, we forget, and we laugh together.

Then she confess again that she done it again.

What should i do now?

When is enough is enough? 💔

you are currently in a relationship? pero iba gusto mo? man you're fcked up. If u don't love your current GF it is way better to let her go instead of being unfaithful kawawa naman yung tao. Kung gusto nyo isa't-isa well go for it I know it is not that easy pero hahayaan mo/nyo na lang ba na ganyan? This is just my own opinion don't take this seriously tho.

you are currently in a relationship? pero iba gusto mo? man you're fcked up. If u don't love your current GF it is way better to let her go instead of being unfaithful kawawa naman yung tao. Kung gusto nyo isa't-isa well go for it I know it is not that easy pero hahayaan mo/nyo na lang ba na ganyan? This is just my own opinion don't take this seriously tho.
Thank you. There are some reasons rin why i fall out of love with my current relationship. I don't know, fckng confuse right now.

And I quote,

"I loved this girl so much but she can't be mine. Why? Because im in a relationship with someone else"

Seriously bruh? Like bruh, what are doing right now? Might as well na makipaghiwalay ka na agad sa karelasyon mo ngayon kung may iba ka palang mahal. Hindi yung ganyan, yung umaasa ka sa iba pero may pinapaasa ka pang iba.

And I quote,

"I loved this girl so much but she can't be mine. Why? Because im in a relationship with someone else"

Seriously bruh? Like bruh, what are doing right now? Might as well na makipaghiwalay ka na agad sa karelasyon mo ngayon kung may iba ka palang mahal. Hindi yung ganyan, yung umaasa ka sa iba pero may pinapaasa ka pang iba.
Charybdis boss.. pakibasa mga maraming beses.. ito lang yung sagot na need mo wala ng iba

And I quote,

Lets just say we broke up with my girlfriend. Now what?

Charybdis

hi. new sa page. eniwez..i feel for you. pero its the other way around for me..and dude..believe me..subrang sakit im losing my sanity..almost..pero mahal q ee.. kaya aq na magpaparaya.. pero sana.. mga tulad nyo..be fair and square naman. anyway..gudluk sau..sana maipaglaban ka at manindigan xa para sau.

#sa.mahal.ko:
#bukas.mahal.pa.rin.kita
#pero.malayo.naq

The suffering starts with the act of thinking about something unworthy.

Choosing the act of asking how do one perceive the unworthiness of something is the best thing to do.

A fool is only a fool when it's not noticed just yet.

There is no conflict if the attention itself was enough with thy self to begin with.