What's new

Help What to do when you're not motivated to do the things you used to do?

PHC - Karma

Forum Expert
Hello po mga ka-PHC!

May tips or suggestions po ba kayo or any other na makatutulong upang ganahan sa paggawa.Di na kase ko namomotivate ng mga bagay na dati kong ginagawa.Para bang normal na lang ang paggawa,di na katulad no'ng dati na masaya ka sa ginagawa mo.

Any suggestions and tips po??

Salamat mga ka-PHC!

Solution
Siguro think of the outcome, for whom it'll be. That's the trick for me. Whatever you're doing I'm sure maganda naman kalalabasan. We are all sacrificing for a greater cause.

Nagtatrabaho ako today knowing na most of my salary mapupunta lang sa utang, nakakademotivate pero I just think of it na once I got it ρáíd then I am closer to getting clear out of debt even I know deep down there's going to be another batch. lol.
Siguro think of the outcome, for whom it'll be. That's the trick for me. Whatever you're doing I'm sure maganda naman kalalabasan. We are all sacrificing for a greater cause.

Nagtatrabaho ako today knowing na most of my salary mapupunta lang sa utang, nakakademotivate pero I just think of it na once I got it ρáíd then I am closer to getting clear out of debt even I know deep down there's going to be another batch. lol.

Solution

salamat po sa magandang sagot, sir.

Back