What's new

Closed What should I upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsmixi42

Enthusiast
Hey everyone, so I have a pc that I built a few years ago that I’ve been using for video editing and playing games. It’s been working pretty well, but recently I’ve been doing more higher quality video editing and it’s been getting really slow. I’ve heard upgrading either the ram or the graphics card would help, but I don’t know what to upgrade. Would you guys recommend getting more ram or a better graphics card, or even a new cpu or something?
Here’s all the stuff: Intel Core i5-6500 Processor @ 3.20 GHz Radeon RX 460 Graphics card 8GB RAM Windows 10.

Hey everyone, so I have a pc that I built a few years ago that I’ve been using for video editing and playing games. It’s been working pretty well, but recently I’ve been doing more higher quality video editing and it’s been getting really slow. I’ve heard upgrading either the ram or the graphics card would help, but I don’t know whaYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.t to upgrade. Would you guys recommend getting more ram or a better graphics card, or even a new cpu or something?
Here’s all the stuff: Intel Core i5-6500 Processor @ 3.20 GHz Radeon RX 460 Graphics card 8GB RAM Windows 10.

issue got solved!!

yep we heard you bud,you double post it.
you might want to upgrade your gfx card,geforce TI series much better.but seriously nothings wrong with your rig,its smooth af.but its yours to decide,make it 12GB of ram if you want to,long as your mobo can handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.