What's new

What legit platform that can produce YT Subs and Watch Hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidax

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Hello guys!

I just want to ask which online platform that can produce 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours on YT that you already tested and proven that is Legit?
I need a legit platform, not a scam platform that takes your money and does nothing to your YT Channel.

I need a platform that can produce what I need fast. I'm not talking about sub to sub or view and sub to view and sub type of a platform.

If you post enough you'll get those likes and watch hours. And you won't need to spend money 🙂.
You're understanding it incorrectly, What I meant is a platform that can generate Subs and Watch hours on a YT Channel like for example Auto Like or follow on Facebook. but Subs and Watch Hours for YT.

The thing about the autolike in facebook is that they have access to your account.

In YøùTùbé the requirements is very different from fb, it is watch hours not just likes.

When a platform that you searched needs you to log in your YøùTùbé account don't do it. They will get access to your account.

What you can do is to pay your viewers per minute which would be very expensive. But thats the only legit way. Also you can try, creating a playlist of your videos then leave it playing on one of your device.

The thing about the autolike in facebook is that they have access to your account.

In YôùTùbé the requirements is very different from fb, it is watch hours not just likes.

When a platform that you searched needs you to log in your YôùTùbé account don't do it. They will get access to your account.

What you can do is to pay your viewers per minute which would be very expensive. But thats the only legit way. Also you can try, creating a playlist of your videos then leave it playing on one of your device.
okay got it. thank you for giving me an idea on how to increase the watch time. I appreciate it!

It would take a lot of time but if you have a spare device you can use it. Just make sure you have atleast 30 mins to play the whole playlist because rewatching the same video after a short interval would not count as a view.

If you have many videos in your YøùTùbé account that shouldn't be a problem.

It would take a lot of time but if you have a spare device you can use it. Just make sure you have atleast 30 mins to play the whole playlist because rewatching the same video after a short interval would not count as a view.

If you have many videos in your YôùTùbé account that shouldn't be a problem.
Thank you for that information! I do have videos and will be adding more in the future by schedule. thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back