What's new

What is QNE Accounting Software? | Business Software Philippines

micheller

Addict
Reaction
Last year I was looking for a compatible You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. /accounting software for my business and I came across an ad on google that offered free 60 days accounting system trial. Then I visited the website of QNE Software and did some research about them.

We had existing accounting software before I discovered QNE, but we find it hard to communicate with their sales and support team. I am so glad that I discovered this system that I want to share it to others too. QNE Software consultants are very approachable, they extend exceptional and professional service.

QNE is a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Philippines /accounting software locally made for Filipino companies and open for integration to other applications. They have cost-effective packages depending on the requirements of different industries, they are offering free demo too. We are a start-up company by the way and their system have features which is very useful to our business that needed an inventory management.

Last edited:
Good for you. We are happy with the service of QNE and in fact thay are also cloud ready ;) And their BIR module helped us a lot.