What's new

Help What 4000 peso phone is good for 2023?

aurawygon2021

Honorary Poster
I want to buy a new phone 'cause my other phone is broken.
Do you have any good phones you might suggest?

Max: 4000 pesos

Itel vision 5 -3,999 php
Cherry Mobile Aqua S10 - 3,999 php

Dagdag ka pa kahit mga 1 -2k
Dadami options mo.. Yan kasi starting price ng entry level phones

Last edited:
Tcl 20r 5g
4/128gb
Dimensity 700
4500mah
Bali tig 5k sya pero abang ka ng voucher or sale sa Shoppe or lazada may nagpopost dito voucher code na 15% para amging 4k plus bayaran mo kung online ka bibili
Nice goods na 5g ready plus malaki storage..
Available pa ba yan? Di ko na ma add to cart..

Last edited:
Itel vision 5 -3,999 php

1675488240984.png

Attachments

Parang sulit na sa price na yan..
18W fast charging tapos up to 7gb ram pero syempre depende par in sa processor..

Eto nabasa ko sa page nila.

*Powering itel Vision 5 is a 1.6GHz 28nm Unisoc SC9863A octa-core processor with PowerVR GE8322 GPU. The mobile platform is paired with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of expandable storage.

*According to itel, the 4GB RAM of Vision 5 can be virtually extended by up to 7GB (+3GB) using the smartphone's internal storage. The Extended RAM feature, called Memory Fusion, is available via the OTA version upgrade. With bigger memory, it can satisfy a user's gaming and multitasking needs.

Itel vision 5 -3,999 php

Tcl 20r 5g
4/128gb
Dimensity 700
4500mah
Bali tig 5k sya pero abang ka ng voucher or sale sa Shoppe or lazada may nagpopost dito voucher code na 15% para amging 4k plus bayaran mo kung online ka bibili
yes. I was looking for phones. Itel vision 5 is my preferred pick as of the moment. I still haven't heard of TCL 20 r 5g but I'll look at it. Thank you for all the suggestions.

Tcl 20r 5g
4/128gb
Dimensity 700
4500mah
also I got scammed once in shopee and I'm not sure I'm going to buy online again.

Last edited:
yes. I was looking for phones. Itel vision 5 is my preferred pick as of the moment. I still haven't heard of TCL 20 r 5g but I'll look at it. Thank you for all the suggestions.

also I got scammed once in shopee and I'm not sure I'm going to buy online again.
Just buy from legitimate online stores with lazmall / shopee mall tags. . But if you still have doubts buyin online, physical store is best way though the price may change cuz they follow srp.

TCL 20 r 5g >> redmi 10c >> Infinix Hot 11 2022

Mga 5k+ price nyan lods add ka nlng onti

Kesa dun sa itel na nirecomend baka pag ginamit mong naka charge yan sumabog yan 😂 28mn chipset sa basurahan to nababagay kahit yung scam na smartphone na tig 1k sa shopee mabilis pa dyan 😂

@Everyone I think I have the phone I was looking for. I ordered it on Shopee. I will tell you what phone it is when I receive it in good condition and if the phone is good for me to use.

Back