What's new

Tutorial Weird keyboard trick.

Jmrie_

in memoriam 1995-2021
Solutions
Reaction
I am sorry I didn't respond earlier today but it would be great to have you and the family niya and the kids as soon you can come and we will see if they are going for the next one or two of you will see the other two things you have to say to the hospital and the doctor ko the child is a good thing for the kids and the children of all time 6
hahaha lupet is the best way for you will be taken care to make a decision about your own and the best ka you have ever been able and I hope that is what it takes for me but I to do it and not be a part time 6
hahaha lupet is the best way for you will be taken care to make a decision about your own and the best ka you have ever been able and I hope that is what it takes for me but I am not going through my own life time to do it and not to do it again without a job or anything like this guy who has been a great help and I am very grateful to be a friend and a friend ko I love the fact you have to be in the same kayo nagpapatawa and not be the one who has a good reputation in this is how I am going through this is the way to get to know me better.

Attachments

I am loging in the morning and get back to you about it please let me know what you think is best for you guys to get an email from the house to get an email from the house to get an email from the house to get an email from the house to get an email from the house

Hanggang jan na lng talaga 😂😂😂

I am sorry I missed your call I was a little bit of a creative and I can now get a chance to look at it is a work of art works for you to be executed if you want to grow old with the drawing i love you hshshahah

I'm not sure if I can make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at wag lagi ng tube and I will be there at wag lagi ng tube and I will be there at wag lagi ng tube and I will be there at wag lagi ng tube and I will be there

I Am dreaming of a prank hahaha I love you baby ko na po yung mga bago dito sa tabi ko the group and I love you baby ko na po yung mga bago dito sa tabi ko baby ko na po yung mga bago dito sa