What's new

Crypto Webmining Closed April 10 2023

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
As of today April 10 2023, nag close na yung web mining app.

But not literally “closed” but the admins ofc ran away from their users. The telegram group chat was set to deletion after one day, the so-called “mentor” deleted his account earlier today.

all accounts that were trying to wí†hdráw their earnings will see “success” on their widthdraw records but no money will be reflected to their gcash. For short “Tinakbo” na ang money.

What to learn from these types of investment scams?

-First, there’s no such thing as Ez money.
  • Its a hundred percent risk
  • Don’t hold your earnings and if cashouts are possible, wí†hdráw it asap.

And for those “new” investment apps or websites out there. Here are some of my observations about it.

If the website will have a promising investment machine e.g Invest 4k and you will get 6k daily/ Invest 7k and you’ll get 7k daily. Or if you think that the investment is literally “too good to be true”

Then that’s it, that’s the sign na bilang nalang araw bago kayo takbuhan ng mga admin niyan.

Greed sure is something else, always be careful with these types of investment.

I didn’t lose that much money just 500 peso cuz a friend of mine borrowed that money to invest. I also got my ROI within 3 days.

Is it a scam? Yes and no. But yes because it scammed a lot of newcomers, and No because at the same time you should be aware that there’s a huge risk in entering such investments. I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re literally investing all of your money here and expecting it to grow.

Webmining app and all of these investment applications/websites are using both ponzi and pyramid schemes for it to function.

Yun lang. Be careful out there everyone.