What's new

Crypto Web3 and Crypto Opportunities! - HELLO! I'm back! I will be now active again - sabay sabay tayo matututo at kikita!

cryptoguardz

Eternal Poster
Reaction
1670588197494.png

Nagbabalik mula sa pagkakatulog - I'm cryptoguardz, 27 of age, currently working as Secretary of the President of a University, aspiring WEB3 enthusiasts/Freelancer and to own an Agency - and I learned cryptocurrency way back 2016 na puro paluwagan, faucets, ICO, HYIP, and etc. and 2 cycles na napagdaanan at kumita din ng LIBRE/FREE 6digits - legit na pera I can provide ss, but anyways I'm manifesting to help and earn more! I promise to give more value. Napadaming opportunities lalo na datin lang din akong tambay noon - once opportunity knocks at epektibo lamang ito sa mga HANDA - so I want you all to be READY!

So the trend now is on WEB3 - basically known as decentralized internet and it can be more of that.

This is my Galxe account - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
and you can earn NFTs and OATs here - our another gateway for WEB3 opportunities (Airdops, NFTs, Coins, and even job opportunities)

I could post here at PHCorner of learning materials, job opportunities, tutorials, dapps, links, and many more. I know this community will be active on this!
So, please prepare yourselves!
and prepare your metamasks wallet, twitter, telegram, reddit, #forbidden#, and pang gas fee. maliit lang naman, gmail din mga accounts din.
Please follow me din sa making Twitter: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much! I will start rocking your World!

Attachments

Yun oh mabibilang ko lang nagccrypto dito glad may nadagdag para mapulutan din ng aral. Crypto enthusiast din here 🙃
Yes nakita ko nga din post mo bago ako mag post. Let's connect! :3

gusto kung matoto nito sana Paps
Yes paps! Sama-sama tayo dito! ang mahalaga ma-hands on. hindi mo need maging technical.
kadalasan ang proseso lang talaga - click link, sign up, verify, then redirect ka sa ibang apps like #forbidden# and twitter then, may ibang mga tasks na need gawin, then eligible kana for their rewards.

Ready nyo na din ang inyong laptop and android phone - shempre internet connection.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back