What's new

Closed Web Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct sir, at first I also struggled understanding English especially the grammar, so I can't fully comprehend some video tutorials and articles, so I decided to learn English grammar, I took different grammar lessons in YôùTùbé and articles, and so far the result was great, I can now more comprehend and write in English, it helps me to easily learn programming tutorials, reading documentation, having discussion in other developers online, and talking to other peoples.

So for you TS. mag invest ka ng time to learn English, and be serious and focused to it. Promise makakatulong ito ng malaki sa programming journey mo. ;) .

Ika nga practice makes perfect.
salamat lods. actually English naman tlga ang pinapanuod ko. kaya ko naman intindihin. hehe. Web dev ka lods?

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Ito try mo yung app na to kunh gusto mo matuto web designing or developing. Madaling matuto dito kasi simply lang ang explanation. Mas maganda sana yung pro version nito kaso wala akong link non. Sana meron mga master dito hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.