What's new

Closed Web Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

xinfernox

Addict
Reaction
Saan po maganda mag aral ng Web development online? yung video sana tapos may mga projects. yung tagalog din po sana.

html css bootstrap javascript

It's better to learn english if you want to become a programmer, kahit hindi sa grammar as long as naiintindihan mo, kasi almost lahat ng solution online ay english at later on ka-kailanganin mo magbasa ng mga documentation.

Sa tutorials naman marami ng pinoy na YøùTùbé content creator, just add "tagalog" prefix/suffix sa search keyword mo, ex: "HTML Tutorial Tagalog", something like that. Sa Udemy marami din kaso ρáíd at english, kaya ang ginawa ko naghanap ako ng cràcked sa net hehe.

Practice makes perfect 🙂

YT Channel: DerekBanas
Free Ebooks: goalkicker.com

at note lang, yung Bootstrap ay CSS Framework yun TS, aralin mo muna basic CSS, lalo na yung CSS Grid at Flexbox tapos rekta kna bootstrap!

[XX='Zyzz, c: 69402, m: 1044316'][/XX]
Pasali paps. Kaso waiting pa ako sa laptop na ipapadala ni ermat. 😆

It's better to learn english if you want to become a programmer, kahit hindi sa grammar as long as naiintindihan mo, kasi almost lahat ng solution online ay english at later on ka-kailanganin mo magbasa ng mga documentation.

This is the best advice. You are missing a lot by not knowing how to understand English. I would suggest to focus first on understanding English.

This is the best advice. You are missing a lot by not knowing how to understand English. I would suggest to focus first on understanding English.
Correct sir, at first I also struggled understanding English especially the grammar, so I can't fully comprehend some video tutorials and articles, so I decided to learn English grammar, I took different grammar lessons in YøùTùbé and articles, and so far the result was great, I can now more comprehend and write in English, it helps me to easily learn programming tutorials, reading documentation, having discussion in other developers online, and talking to other peoples.

So for you TS. mag invest ka ng time to learn English, and be serious and focused to it. Promise makakatulong ito ng malaki sa programming journey mo. ;) .

Ika nga practice makes perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.