What's new

Help web cam as cctv

Status
Not open for further replies.
id like to use an old web cam as 'cctv' how far can i place it from laptop, 5 m? 10m? what free software ? how can i make it a motion detect does this depend on the web cam (a4tech) or software.?

Kahit gaano po kalayo sa laptop mo basta hindi sira yung cable wire ok po yun..

Check mo nalang po ito kung alin ang gusto mo!

iSpy
Motion And Sound Detection Software
iSpy turns your ordinary webcam and microphone into an automatic surveillance system with motion and sound detection. You can limit the motion detection to selected areas, adjust the sensitivity and set the program to automatically record video whenever motion (and/or sound) is detected. In addition, iSpy can also alert you with a beep or execute a program of your choice. If you missed an alert, you can review the archived recording from the built-in media viewer at any time.

Other features include timelapse recording, scheduled recording, support for multiple cameras and microphones, automatic AVI to FLV conversion, and more.

Download --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Download --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

IP Camera Viewer
Video Viewer For IP Cameras

IP Camera Viewer enables you to monitor up to four IP cameras simultaneously on a single screen. The program is designed as a free alternative to the standard viewing software shipped with most IP cameras. IP Camera Viewer supports more than 1500 different camera models, simply select your model from the list, enter the IP address and password (if so configured) and the program will do the rest.

IP Camera Viewer supports PTZ controls and can also be used with standard USB webcams.

Ayan po boss.. kinopya ko na lahat ng details para may mapagpiliian ka or pwede mo rin try yung dalawa kung alin yung fit sayo.. pareho naman free software ang mga yan eh.. hehe!

Anyway! nasa wrong section nga pala yung thread mo boss, next time sa tamang section nalang para mas mabilis yung response ng help and support team natin dito.. Ayun lang po! :)

Goodluck! (y)

Last edited:
sorry re wrong section. pano ba pumunta sa 'right section'? kasi may iba pa kon questions
if may questions or help related issue ka dito ka nalang boss gumawa ng thread
PH Network Operator Help Section --> https://phcorner.net/forums/mobile-network-help-support.202/
Computer FBT & UBT Help Section -->Internet Questions
Mobile Related Help Section -->https://phcorner.net/forums/mobile-apps-help-request.215/
Computer Related Problems -->https://phcorner.net/forums/ask-for-help-computer-related-problems.102/

is this possible in ubuntu?
i heard ubuntu is better for old systems since its lightweight making the old laptop more efficient.
my project actually is to make an old laptop a answering/fax machine and install a web cam used as cctv.
am i in the right track figuring out wb cam/cctv first?

is this possible in ubuntu?
i heard ubuntu is better for old systems since its lightweight making the old laptop more efficient.
my project actually is to make an old laptop a answering/fax machine and install a web cam used as cctv.
am i in the right track figuring out wb cam/cctv first?
ooh.. sir , i'm so sorry cause i havent tried it yet, i solely used windows as OS. but maybe it depends whether the software can function well using Ubuntu..:(

so itried using the old webcam and it comes out as black. apparently i need to use a usb extension with 'booster' i got 10 m and it worked . i ave yet to dl the soft wares u recommended. thank you to both of you
ps. im now hooked with ph corner. ive tried other sites but they weren't as helpful the email notification is great

Attachments

so itried using the old webcam and it comes out as black. apparently i need to use a usb extension with 'booster' i got 10 m and it worked . i ave yet to dl the soft wares u recommended. thank you to both of you
ps. im now hooked with ph corner. ive tried other sites but they weren't as helpful the email notification is great
Nice one bro,
your welcome po pala.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back