What's new

Trivia We Bet You'll Think About These Fascinating Taylor Swift Facts (Part 2)

T A Y L O R _ 1 3

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
13 Fun Facts about Taylor Swift (Part 2)

1. As a child, young Swift wanted to be a stockbroker, just like her dad! But she went on to find her true calling in music, later moving from Pennsylvania to Tennessee with her family to kick off her career.

2. She learned to play guitar around the age of 12 after learning a few chords from a technician who was fixing her computer. She then went on to write her first song, "Lucky You."

3. She's "obsessed" with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. While talking about her love for Fleabag, Swift You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Entertainment Weekly, "She makes you ***** up, shocks you, and breaks your heart all in the span of a few minutes in that show." She later performed on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. which the Amazon Prime star hosted!

4. She wrote her own monologue for her appearance on Saturday Night Live in 2009, which doesn't usually happen with cêlêb guests. Swift clearly impressed the team with "Monologue Song (La La La)."

5. She's been BFFs with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. since their respective relationships with the Jonas Brothers. (ICYMI, SelGo even supported her best friend in mid-November when she returned to SNL to perform the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) Back in 2008, Swift spent time with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., while Gomez dated his younger brother, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The two quickly became close pals, and have remained tight to this day.

6. Remember the "redhead named Abigail" that Swift references in "Fifteen," her beloved song about growing up? Well, she and Swift are still BFFs, too! Abigail Anderson is her name, and Swift was You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in 2017.

7. She's a godmother, holding that distinction for pal You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

8. Swift has said that You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. her song "Soon You'll Get Better," which is about her mother's cancer battle. During a Q&A session in Aug. 2019, as part of a SiriusXM Town Hall special, she shared, "It was hard to write, it's hard to sing. It's hard to listen to for me, but sometimes music is like that."

9. She doesn't have Twitter on her phone. In an interview with You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., Swift explained, "Sometimes, when I open Twitter, I get so overwhelmed that I just immediately close it. I haven't had Twitter on my phone in a while because I don't like to have too much news. Like, I follow politics, and that's it. But I don't like to follow who has broken up with who, or who wore an interesting pair of shoes. There's only so much bandwidth my brain can really have."

10. She's never been to therapy. "I talk to my mom a lot, because my mom is the one who's seen everything," Swift You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Rolling Stone in Sept. 2019. "God, it takes so long to download somebody on the last 29 years of my life, and my mom has seen it all."

11. She enjoys the "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now." in London with longtime love You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. "Taylor has been spending a lot of down time in London. She doesn't go out much other than to take a walk with Joe or go to the local pub," a source told E! News in early December 2019. "They spend a lot of time with Joe's family and friends."

12. Speaking of Alwyn, she's also the actor's You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.!

13. According to an interview, her favorite lyrics off of her Lover album are, "Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand? / With every guitar string scar on my hand/I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover."

Part 1 thread:
Trivia - We Bet You'll Think About These Fascinating Taylor Swift Facts

Back