Closed Want You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Mondragon

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
If someone wants you in their life, they'll make room for you. You shouldn't have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth đŸ˜‰

Stay Calm and drink Wine

And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends
One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else. Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be you. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
Cheers!

And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends
One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else. Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be you. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
Cheers!
I actually love this comment. and Yes! for me I don't have any obligations to everybody to change my attitude, my style. I mean my everything. In fact if someone would come in to my life. I would love to unleash my total package attitude. Let me see if you can stand it or not. hahahaha Then if you don't want to. Then leave. hahahaha charot! Don't need to pretend we're not adolescents or teenager anymore. We're not making a Puppy Love right?

giphy.gif

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.