What's new

Closed [VPN] Speed it up with HSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heal

Honorary Poster
Reaction
NfGlROrU4VwYm4RJ7ZQ8y4cRawHkCqa83UbNVJ_Nf_whwUWivgq8xCVnbmAfKBtUZypnmimtjh-hO5y-rXnMBFmBv3hPlNIr_2m5FKswS1XUY-mcP3pC-cwC1STunbAFXGtj0Z3uAdEBdtxMWBLQPIw51W7Wqbv-Eh4rZYthP281R-hemDrjAyiq_1VxFGDKTd758Qd1uNBgCBHsQE2nygvF-t4kmzFqmAF8KLIZZdp4aldoXDCptCMApT3UxYGQGbX7yUN9bx9zhBkS9zMGIfRSpNOsHmt6XZuysZcDH2dYty6kYCEJkxiYhyasT4WRP8Z1Qfd40pwR3U6ECHDnj9bmlbmAHxkwHJLfUocRq4yeiBwcWc1hKBR2CEFKlAbLiPBAIkWgMY_faoZKFIlyxObb6EEtql3JYolFxzrjv7_chRgJqoEDa6jao5KR7XSXhVL3I-7ADJyCDJa2hksTTXAVi57wCgCRmwMJRxVe1iHcS2Kzx-_MlcxBdkw8ykuCQDGBsdIPOKGthQk_8QQP4Qakwyqp3yBQqTiJvLz-UXY2vGpPLi5BjdDS7wXsDw0kfFxu=w391-h653-no

PC Version

Download the Application : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Download the Updated and ***** : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

*Note : No need to reboot!

Instruction:
1. Install the Setup, once installed proceed to the 2nd rar file.
2. Install the update
2. Once installed, end task all hotspot process in the Task Manager
3. Open the Elite Universal ***** and apply *****.
4. Done!

Attachments

Last edited:
Anung iispeedup nito? The Bug Sims? or Something else?

Yes, now I'm using my own bugged trick. I tested it in several promo too and I'm really satisfied in the speed. I found it that the new HSS is working fast and reliable compared on the old ones. I used several hss before and I can tell you I like it.

Yes, now I'm using my own bugged trick. I tested it in several promo too and I'm really satisfied in the speed. I found it that the new HSS is working fast and reliable compared on the old ones. I used several hss before and I can tell you I like it.
sir pa pm po sa mga sarili mong bug tricks. hindi ko ishare kung gusto mo

Any Bugged sim will do? Smart or Globe?

My Bad it is on Smart and Talk n Text Section. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.