You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Vodka Chocolate Chillies
150g dark chocolate
Pinch black pepper
100g white chocolate
1. Remove seeds and veins from 6 chillies (wearing latex gloves for this part is advised).
2. Marinate chillies for 4-12 hours in vodka.
3. Melt dark chocolate and stir in black pepper.
4. Dip the chillies in the dark chocolate, coating fully and rest on some baking paper.
5. Drizzle with melted white chocolate - quick tip - you can make white chocolate thinner by stirring a teaspoon of vegetable oil to it after it’s melted.
6. Leave to set in the fridge (about 30-60 minutes)