What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Help Vodafone Free Browsing

kobieinfinity

Leecher
Reaction
Can someone help me here? My network provider in Ghana have given
us a subscription where after subscription we have unlimited access to "watch
premium Live & Catch-up entertainment & sports on DSTV Now & Kwese iflix Apps on
any smart device for 1 day. It's called the Vodafone World Cup bundle.

Please if you know a way for me to generate payload with it or how to use it to browse other websites
and apps, help me. I'll appreciate it a lot. Thanks

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Choose from these payloads and then put it like this

Attachments

Comment

Eaakowuah

Leecher
Lobby same here. We used to subscribe for the world cup bundle and use thunder VPN, sky VPN or x-VPN but since Tuesday has not been working. If you find a new way please keep me updated too bro

Comment

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members