What's new

Vivo Y91c Passcode Removal

Ijmklpo123

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
baka may free tools kayo pantanggal passcode ng vivo y91c mga ka ph. salamat po agad

I'm sorry, but as a language model AI, I don't have access to specific tools or software for unlocking passcodes on Vivo Y91c phones. However, I can suggest some methods that can help you remove the passcode:

1. Use Google Account: If the phone is synced with a Google account, you can try to unlock the phone using the Google account credentials. Enter the wrong passcode multiple times until it asks for the Google account login details. Enter the correct credentials, and the phone will unlock.

2. Hard Reset: A hard reset will erase all data and settings on the phone, including the passcode. To perform a hard reset, turn off the phone and hold down the volume up and power button simultaneously until the Vivo logo appears. Release both buttons and use the volume keys to navigate to the Recovery Mode option. Press the power button to select Recovery Mode and use the volume keys to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset. Press the power button to confirm and wait for the process to complete.

3. Contact Vivo Support: If the above methods do not work, you can contact Vivo support or take the phone to an authorized service center for assistance in removing the passcode.

Please note that removing the passcode without proper authorization may violate the phone's security and privacy policies.

Back