What's new

Help Vivo y20i malaysia telco lock. help uncock

jako07

Honorary Poster
Reaction
nabili ko po sa ka kakilala ko sa malaysia ning adun pa ako. nagamit ko p to dto sa pinas but after ko mag reset/format n lock n sya eto po
FB_IMG_1686060992293.jpg

hnd po ito nakaw. nasa akin po yung box. and ung tao pinag bilhan ko is di ko n macontact and yung place n pinag trabuhan nmin nuon wla na raw sya duon.
any help ir advice po

Attachments

Hi there!

Based on your message, it seems like your Vivo Y20i was locked after you reset or formatted it. This may be due to the phone being tied to a specific telco provider in Malaysia and not being fully compatible with local telco providers in the Philippines.

To unlock your phone, you can try contacting the telco provider in Malaysia that the phone was originally tied to and see if they can assist you in unlocking the phone. Alternatively, you can try searching online for third-party phone unlocking services that may be able to help you.

As for the situation with the person who sold you the phone, it is unfortunate that you are no longer able to contact them or the place where you bought the phone from. However, it is important to note that buying phones from unauthorized or unverified sellers may come with risks such as encountering issues with telco locks or purchasing stolen devices.

I hope this information helps. Good luck with unlocking your phone!

Back