What's new

Help Virtual Assistant Jobs

Newbie po ako. Gusto ko po sana mag try sa mga online na jobs like Virtual assistants. Any tips po saan pwede mag simula? Salamat

I would suggest know first what current skills do yo have that you can offer to clients in the virtual assistance industry. For instance, you have basic knowledge in data entry, or you have knowledge in using different kinds of social media, or you have experience in e-commerce from selling products on online shopping platforms such as Shoppe or Facebook marketplace- these skills will be enough for you to start off your career as a freelancer. Apply for jobs or look for clients on Upwork or Onlinejobs.ph, and highlight your skills so clients can easily find you. While waiting to get clients, up skill you current skills and strive to learn more in the area of your niche, so you can improve your portfolio and be able to attract the attention of potential clients. I'm also on the freelance industry, but I do it part-time at the moment kasi I have a full-time job. Moreover, before you start a career in freelancing you must consider first if you can work in night shifts because most clients you'll find are from overseas mostly the US, the UK, Canada and what have you. Second, you must have a laptop or desktop with at least i3 and 8gb ram with SSD. The clients themselves will ask and require you this during the interview, and if you don't have the said specs of computer, they'll most likely not hire you and look for someone else. There are a lot of freelancers around, so they won't think twice about not hiring you if you don't meet the standards. Third, you gotta be patience lang in getting a client and DO NOT leave your current full-time job unless you are very sure about it, because there are times that even veteran freelancers find themselves unemployed because they can't get clients. Lastly, always up skill and strive for more knowledge, and beware of scams. If you talk to a potential client, and they ask you money mostly likely they're scammers. Don't fall for working first for a fix based project, and they give you the salary after you hand them what they aske you to do. Always bargain for paying half first of the salary before giving them half of your finished task then the full amount before handing them over the complete task. If you built trust with the client after several projects with him/ her, and you can trust that they won't scam you by not paying you- it's all up to you if change this rule of thumb I gave you.

Hello ts. I know some friends who are working in freelancing. From their own advice if you're curious about this job and wanted to learn more about it. You can follow groups on Facebook or watch YøùTùbé videos as their are tons of sources in the internet nowadays for those aspiring freelancers. I'm also an aspiring freelancer hence I visited and write a comment on your thread. I'm so glad to know there are people here who are into freelancing too.