What's new

/ Virtual Android Ver. 1.1.6 MOD APK | Custom ROM | Root | Mediafire

marvzues87

Honorary Poster
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

App Name: 虚拟大师 / Virtual Android
App Version: 1.1.6 (Works same as 1.1.7 on Play Store)
VM Android version: 7.1.2 64-bit
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

Custom ROM Features
1. Root
2. Busybox

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality in phcorner

Note:
This is modified chinese version, the app will not overwrite Play Store version, and will be installed separately. Don't worry, it's still english.
I modded chinese version since i can't find a way to modify url on Play Store version.

This may not work on some devices. It is recommended to use a good compatible high end device.

Download may be slow sometimes because I don't have CDN servers. Just connect to US VPN or use 1.1.1.1 VPN to get fast speed

If you are using chinese version (虚拟大师), BACKUP YOUR DATA FIRST, UNINSTALL IT AND INSTALL MODDED VERSION

Xposed is currently NOT supported, but if you find a trick to make it work, let me know

Do you want new features for the app like game support, root switch etc? contact the right app developer of Virtual Android. Don't ask me, I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Back