What's new

Vin Abrenica Tells Sophie Albert When She Wants To Buy Something: 'May Pera Ka Naman'

"Super easygoing" is how Sophie Albert describes herself and her fiancé You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. That why they get along pretty well, from raising their six-month-old daughter, Avianna Celeste, to running their household and handling finances.

"We have a list of our monthly expenses and we have an account where the expenses will come from," the GMA-7 actress tells You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in an exclusive interview.

Sophie goes on explaining: "And then, apart from that, like whatever naman we want... Ako, I make paalam, like, 'Oh! I want this. Can I buy this?' 'Tapos siya parang, 'E di bilhin mo, may pera ka naman, e!' Gano'n.

"'Tapos siya din naman, when he wants something, he also tells me. But there's really no need to ask for permission or anything. So, gano'n lang. I don't know, I guess we're still trying to figure that out."

Sophie adds that they moved into their own a few months ago, around second quarter of 2020, and their househelp just arrived, while their bills are starting to collect. So she acknowledges, "We don't really have a system yet which is something that we really have to work on."

Aside from their on-cam work in the entertainment industry and vlogging world, Sophie says she and Vin have set up what she calls "a little, tiny business" they've named Brave Active. It offers mostly female activewear and some sports equipment through online channels, like Instagram.

Brave Active has posts of Vin working out using what Sophie describes as "inflatable equipment that you filll with water." She explains, "So, instead of buying so many equipments of different sizes, you can just adjust the weight through how much water you put in. So, it's super convenient, especially since a lot of people can't go to the gym and have smaller spaces."

AAP6QXz.png
© Provided by Smart Parenting Vin and Sophie have been together for eight years. "I guess we balance each other out," says Sophie. PHOTO BY Instagram/itssophiealbert
Sophie is all praises for her fiancé and business partner: "You'll be surprised because when it comes to, like, business things, I know that I'm out of my comfort zone with that. So, I really just let him do that.

"He's better than me when it comes to handling money. He's better than me when it comes to numbers. I think, I'm just better at delegating and making utos. But he's better than me when it comes to that. So, he actually does more of the work.

"He's the one handling that more. So, during the day, it's usually him taking care of the orders and the shipping, and all of the finances of that. And, I'm usually the one with Avianna in the morning."

Sophie also compliments Vin for sharing the load of the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: "He loves to clean. So, when we didn't have help yet, he was actually the one doing all the cleaning. He really likes it. And he has an obsession with buying cleaning products.

"Ang dami-dami naming cleaning products. Ang dami naming vacuum kasi halos lahat na ng vacuum binibili niya. He just wants to try everything out. So yeah, he really enjoys cleaning and he's really a neat person."

Sophie confesses, "Baliktad kami. He's the neat person. He's mahilig magtago ng mga gamit. Ako naman medyo may pagka messy. I like to see everything."

Attachments