What's new

Closed VACCINE CHILD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightworker1234

Forum Veteran
Reaction
How did vaccines save us?

The answer is of course that they did not. Can someone explain how injecting carcinogens, aborted fetal dna and neurotoxins prevents a virus or makes someone healthy? I only ask because no government agency, pharmaceutical company or doctor seems to know how either.

Vaccination is a religion because there is no proof they are safe or effective. Vaccination relies on blind obedience and conformity to ensure the scam keeps moving. Find the most die hard vaccine zealot and you'll realize the more they love and defend vaccines the less they actually know about them.

There exists an inverse relationship between the knowledge on vaccines one has and their love for them. The entire vaccine mythology actually depends on you being uninformed. Seriously what kind of parent keeps vaccinating after they find out foreign dna is being injected into their child? What kind of parents say please inject more neurotoxic aluminum in my precious child once they understand how aluminum damages the brain?

Thinking is the enemy of vaccines and repeating is its best friend. If you are using logic and critical thinking you'll understand vaccines never saved us and the entire idea is based on insane concepts being sold to a population of sleep walking, obeying, conforming and ignorant people who are banging on the front doors of the slaughterhouse and fighting to be first in line while absolutely begging to be let inside.

I wonder what are the components of a vaccine? Does it really contain 'neurotoxic aluminum'? If we only have an archive of knowledge within our reach that we can search through, we can easily know... because we have and it's called GOOGLE. Use it before posting nonsense conspiracies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back