What's new

Closed Updated!!! pc-cp/laptop vpn just download here for free!!! +ehi & hpi file configs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

castillo912

Addict
Reaction
New CP-PC/Laptops EHI & HPI file Configs Quad PayLoads!
Updated! 01-15-2018 valid until 01-22-2018 fresh & ρrémíùm Quad Configs!!!

Made by: ConfigMakers /A01
All valid in 7Days! Free!!!

For Those Who Don't Have Http Proxy Injector for PC/Laptops! Just Click Here Below >
H.P.I v.0.0.6 > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
H.P.I v.0.0.7 > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
H.P.I v.0.0.8 > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Pass in Rar: configmakers

NOTE:
if you encountered any problem regards to (H.P.I. PC)? just use the other version.

REMEMBER!
you have to download 7zip to be able to extract it on your PC. just click the link below:
|7zip installer| > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

If you are newbie? and don't know how to use H.P.I? you have to download the tutorial below:
|H.P.I Step by step Tutorial| > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:HPI FILES" Link Below! config for PC/Laptop injector.
ρrémíùm USA (New York 1) > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ρrémíùm USA (Los Angeles 1) > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ρrémíùm Turkey > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ρrémíùm Netherlands Public > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ρrémíùm France 5 > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:EHI FILES" Link Below! config for CP injector.
ρrémíùm USA (New York 1) > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ρrémíùm USA (Los Angeles 1) > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ρrémíùm Turkey > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ρrémíùm Netherlands Public > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
ρrémíùm France 5 > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For those who don't know how to use Http injector for Android? Click the link below~
|Step by Step Tutorial| > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For those who don't have Http Injector (Android) just click the link below:
|Http injector here!| > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Recommended Browser for CP
|Cheetah Browser| > You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

All Capping With this Promo's
FB1D, FB3D, FB7D, FB14D Unlimited >
INSTAG1D, INSTAG7D, Unlimited >

Open for Pocket/WiFi - check!
Open for Root/Nonroot - check!
Good for Browsing - check!
Good for Gaming - check!
Good for Downloading - check!
Good for YøùTùbé 720p - check!
Fast Connect! Stable & Reliable!

Date Created: January-15-2018
Date Expired: January-22-2018

you must check tunnelier Bitvise, then check PF Portable in mode, and check auto reco! then start inject... but first! do you have hpi file config? for those who don't have hpi file config for pc, you can now download here for free!!!

Ano yung password ng http inejector boss kapag inextract? Di ko mainstall e di ko alam yung password. Thanks boss

Status
Not open for further replies.