What's new

Closed [Updated] IP Cable TV - watch abs-cbn, gma7, tv5, aksyonTV, nba and other international channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

can_itrtricks

Addict
Reaction
I would like to share to you guys my Cable TV blogspot website to use for local and abroad.

Unlike any other websites, there's absolutely no registrations and no monthly fees- it's a compilation of FREE/ρrémíùm channels from different lives stream resources for easy access.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND! I put adfly in each click para naman maganahan po ako mag dagdag pa ng more channels. If hindi niyo gusto, pwde niyo rin e bookmark favorite channel niyo.

Disclaimer: Contents are not uploaded nor hosted in this site. IPCableTV.phc.onl/#forbidden# is NOT RESPONSIBLE for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content

Comment here or PM me if you want an rtsp or m3u8 link for you to watch it using your android phone and iphone.

Website direct link:
http://ipcabletv.phc.onl/#forbidden#/

Screenshot of my site:
34ozptc.jpg

Bonus:
1. Free live stream of iwantv ρrémíùm/elite channels. Just go to it's cloned website @ You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. Tip: go to iwantv.com.ph no need to login.
- Step1, go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
- Step2, stream at least one channel.
- Step3, go to iwantv.com.ph and you will observe that there's an existing account that is already logged in.

Thanks and enjoy,
can_itrytricks

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.