What's new

Tutorial Update samsung galaxy ace gt-5830i into latest android 4.1.1 jellybean

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwise12

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-011.jpg

bago po natin simulan ang lahat lahat kelangan po rooted ang phone natin at working lang to sa galaxy ace 5830i
tested ko na po ito gamit ko sarili kong phone samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i po ang phone ko

ito ang procedure:

To update Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-5830i Into Latest Android 4.1.1 JellyBean you have to just follow the 10 below steps.

1. You need to have the jellyblastv3.0.3_ported_for_s5830i.zip file loaded into your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-5830i SD-card.
  2. You can download the file from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  3. Now switch-off you device, and then press Volume +/-key + Power Key + Home Key to get enter in to the BOOT UP screen.
  4. In BOOT UP screen touch will not work. So, you have to use the Volume & Home keys to operate the device.
  5. By using the Home Key you can select the Wipe/Data reset option
  6. And confirm it on the next page.
  7. Come back to the Main Menu and then select the Install Zip from SD card option and now select Choose Zip from SD card option. After that choose the jellyblastv3.0.3_ported_for_s5830i.zip file.
  8. The installation Progress will start. After it shows completed successfully you come back to the Main Menu and select reboot System Now option.
  9. The device will Restart, It would take some time to Reboot for the first time.
  10. Now its all done, enjoy.

The update Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-5830i Into Latest Android 4.1.1 JellyBean tutorial is completed. Its as simple as it looks.

ganun lang yan kadali mga kaibigan sinubukan ko yan sa phone ko at success naman ang upgrade ko.!!!
goodluck! "do it at your own risk"

nasa attachment po ang video toturial

Attachments

Dear edwise12,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.