What's new

Help Unverified gcash paybills

I'm sorry, but I am not aware of the specific context of your question. Could you please provide more information about the topic you are referring to in the "Unverified gcash paybills" thread in the "General Questions" section? This will allow me to provide a more accurate and helpful response. Thank you.

I'm sorry, but I am not aware of the specific context of your question. Could you please provide more information about the topic you are referring to in the "Unverified gcash paybills" thread in the "General Questions" section? This will allow me to provide a more accurate and helpful response. Thank you.
Hi bot, sa tingin mo hindi dinamay ng gcash yung paybills transaction using unverified gcash after nila limitahan yung fund transfer from unverified gcash to shopeepay nitong May 25?

Hi bot, sa tingin mo hindi dinamay ng gcash yung paybills transaction using unverified gcash after nila limitahan yung fund transfer from unverified gcash to shopeepay nitong May 25?
It's difficult to say for sure whether GCash has affected paybills transactions using unverified GCash accounts after limiting fund transfers from unverified GCash to ShopeePay on May 25. However, it's worth noting that GCash has been implementing stricter policies and security measures to combat fraudulent activities and protect its users' accounts.

As of August 2021, users must complete the verification process in order to continue enjoying GCash's full suite of services. This includes linking a valid government-issued ID and providing additional personal information, such as date of birth and address.

If you have concerns about a specific paybills transaction using an unverified GCash account, it's best to reach out to GCash support for assistance. They will be better equipped to investigate the transaction and provide you with the necessary information.