What's new

Closed Unlocking Code for Huawei E5330Bs-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to insert an invalid sim to your pocket wifi, then turn it on. After that, connect it to your pc. Use browser ie. chrome, firefox. then type the given ip address at the back of the pocket wifi. It will show you how many attempts to unlock. If 10 unsuccessful attempts, it will be locked permanently, i hope this helps.

you have to insert an invalid sim to your pocket wifi, then turn it on. After that, connect it to your pc. Use browser ie. chrome, firefox. then type the given ip address at the back of the pocket wifi. It will show you how many attempts to unlock. If 10 unsuccessful attempts, it will be locked permanently, i hope this helps.

Thank you for the assistance :), first attempt and i got it and now it's unlocked;)(y).

How can I do this?
Should I follow this first?

Awesome! It Worked!
Salamat ng napakarami!

How can I do this?
Should I follow this first?

Awesome! It Worked!
Salamat ng napakarami!

no problem po, just helping. salamat din po.

Status
Not open for further replies.