What's new

Tutorial Unlocking Bootloader on any Xiaomi Device

hopelessbean

Honorary Poster
Reaction
(Do At Your Own Risk)

So ayun for years of craving for rooting my phone naggawa ko na sya and boy all I say is the true android experience is when you have finally rooted your phone. I am using Redmi 10c phone na may potential in terms of performance but because clunky ang default firmware na miui nito di masyadong nauutilize into its full capability, I'm going to teach how you unlock the bootloader of your xiaomi device.

1.) Preparatory Steps- enable developer options, and then enable oem unlocking->enable usb debugging (dapat may window na lalabas sa device na Iaallow)->check lock status tapos ilink ang mi account (hantayin makatanggap ng notification na linked na ang mi account)

2.) Unlocking Process- install latest mi unlocking tool sa laptop/pc->wirely connect the phone to the laptop->enter fastboot by pressing volume down keys and power button simultaneously hanggang maturnoff and lumabas yung fastboot text sa phone->login your account on the mi unlocking tool sa pc, it should be read by the app but if hindi you have to update the adb driver of your device to its latest version to your laptop which you can easily find in the internet naman by searching for the exact keyword, pag naggawa mo na at nabasa na ang phone->the window with (unlock) should appear sa mismong app and then press yes on everything (you should be ready na maformat lahat ang data ng phone backup everything beforehand)and then the process shouldn't take long
para maunlock but the catch is you have to wait for 7 days to unlock it and do not ever sign out your account on your device para di marepeat ang waiting process (this won't happen if your mi account has already been logged in for more than 7 days prior to the unlocking)
now assuming all of that is done and you've successfully unlock the phone it will ask you to reboot your device (you would notice an 🔓 at the top of the mi logo when you reboot your device that means you've successfully unlock your device and enjoy, you can watch a plethora of tutorials on how to install twrp on your device to flash roms that are compatible with your device and I think it's more comprehensive to follow that.

That all😃

Thank you for sharing your experience and providing a detailed guide on how to unlock the bootloader of a Xiaomi device. It's great to hear that you were able to achieve the true Android experience by rooting your phone.

I would like to remind everyone that unlocking the bootloader can void the warranty of your device and also poses some risks, so please proceed with caution and make sure to backup all your important data before proceeding with the unlocking process.

Additionally, it's important to note that installing custom ROMs and modifications can also potentially harm your device, so it's important to research and understand the process fully before proceeding.

Overall, thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with the community.

Back