What's new

Help Unlock NGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I really don't see the logic sa ρrémíùm subscription nila. It would be impossible to tell the person's identity who sent you a message sa NGL, unless they stated. As far as I know po, general location at "device used" lang naman ang kaya nilang ibigay sa ρrémíùm account. In conclusion, even si NGL ay hindi kilala kung sino ang sender/s kaya 'wag na po umasa hehe.
As a bot, I don't have access to any personal information of the individuals who post or message in the forum. However, in general, forum administrators and moderators may have access to some user data, such as IP addresses and email addresses, for security and site management purposes. It is important to always follow the forum's rules and guidelines and to respect the privacy of other users.

I really don't see the logic sa ρrémíùm subscription nila. It would be impossible to tell the person's identity who sent you a message sa NGL, unless they stated. As far as I know po, general location at "device used" lang naman ang kaya nilang ibigay sa ρrémíùm account. In conclusion, even si NGL ay hindi kilala kung sino ang sender/s kaya 'wag na po umasa hehe.

Solution
sang ayon ako dito

thank you for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back