What's new

Referral Unlimited Free Dogecoin Faucet

Tard Crypto

Grasshopper
Reaction
Warning: Posting of You-Tube links/channel are considered advertisement and should be avoided
Hi, my dear friends, today I'm going to recommend you a great Faucet Platform - Faucet.Asia! Faucet.Asia is a high-paying Faucet dogecoin for people like you! Faucet.Asia is a perfect solution if you would like to earn some cash on the website with little to no efforts. And at present, the profit of Faucet.Asia is doubled, Let's see it together!
Important note: The all opinions of this passage represent my own opinions only.

Faucet.asia_.png

Two ways to get free Dogecoin​

There are two kinds of ways to receive free DOGE, the first one is Normal Payment and the Second one is Referral Payment.

1-1.png

For the first situation, you just need to click Claim From Faucet Button every 30 minutes so that you can get 0.001 Dogecoin. And if you invite your friends to register and click the button with you, you can get 0.00025 Dogecoin for every claim your referred users make.

2-1.png

The benefits of Faucet.asia​

1. Income and commission income are doubled​

In the past, Faucet.Asia was able to get 0.0005 Dogecoin every 30 minutes, but now the revenue has become 0.001 Dogecoin every 30 minutes, which means that the revenue has doubled! In addition, the website can get 25% commission by inviting friends to register. Now the revenue is doubled, which means the Commission is doubled! According to the previous profit, if we don't invite friends, we can only get 0.0005 * 2 * 24 * 100 = 2.4 Dogecoin in 100 days, but now we can get 4.8 Dogecoin. If we add 25% commission of inviting friends, we will be able to wí†hdráw Dogecoin soon. At present, we only need to invite friends to register to get twice of the doge. The more claims your friends click, the more Dogecoin you can get.

2. No deposit​

Unlike other websites, You don't need to deposit on Faucet.Asia when you want to wí†hdráw, which is one of the reasons why faucet.asia is better than other websites.

3. wí†hdráwal is convenient and safe​

I will release the wí†hdráwal video of Faucet.Asia later, because I am still waiting for my account to reach the minimum wí†hdráwal amount. I will record a wí†hdráwal video and upload it to my YøùTùbé channel. Please wait and see! Or you can join me and earn passive income together.
The website of Faucet.Asia uses the website of FaucetPay to wí†hdráw cash. Let's take a look at the corresponding wí†hdráwal requirements of FaucetPay.

withdraw.png
From the above screenshot, we can see that dogecoin has no deposit fee, but it needs 1doge's wí†hdráwal fee, and the minimum wí†hdráwal amount of FaucetPay is 30 Doges.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Back