What's new

Tools Unicom Manager Version 1.0 APK

this is brilliant!! soon bibili na ako ng UNICOM modem mayroon na kasi dito samin 5G cignal...
bookmark on the way!! anyway thanks for sharing po ;)

The cause of my java /http error was trying to use the app connected to my main router. The issue goes way directly connected to the vn007 via wifi. But it seems the app doesn't support lower firmware (which was needed to ulock the bands)

Could you please update your Unicom Manager? Thank you for all your work but it seems it's very difficult for some to downgrade at the moment.

sir question po 1.12.8 po yung vn007+ ko anong version kailangan ko i download para mag work saan website kopo pwedeng i download

+

Assalamualaikum sir,
I have zlt x21g 5g router it connected to the network but didn't browsing anything on the internet.
And it has only limited setting options.
Please help me

Great app. Unfortunately, I can't save changes on my VN007+, with software version 2.6.6. Hindi ba fully compatible yung app with said version? I really like to be able to lock the bands of my unit but the seller does not have the superadmin password. Ito na sana ang work around ko. Is there an updated app that works with newer software versions? Thanks.