What's new

Capzulaz3

Grasshopper
Reaction
As an owner of the Unicom CPE VN007+ and a subscriber to the Rocket 5G 699 plan, I have encountered a frustrating issue where my device becomes completely useless once my plan is depleted, despite attempts to change the IMEI. However, after updating the firmware from version 1.9.32 to 1.13.5, the device worked perfectly for two months until it suddenly stopped functioning one day before I could recharge my plan. Despite trying various methods such as pressing the reset button for extended periods of time and manually setting up my DHCP, I have been unable to resolve the issue. I even attempted to use the TFTPD64 program to "PUT" the firmware, but encountered a blockage at block#0. As a newcomer to this field, I am reaching out to the community for any assistance or ideas on how to rectify this situation.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Attachments

Does your modem still receive LTE/5G subscription signal? Please be more specific with the issue and/or status of the device, so that members will be able to help you and give suggestions/solutions regarding the problem you're facing.

recently I not even have access to the GUI <192.168.0.1> Only the light of ON and Wi-Fi I can't connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet If I no configure the DHCP manually because the router keep giving me a invalid IP <169.254.74.39> but even if I change to original IP I no have access to the Default GUI <192.168.0.1>, I try several times to reset but the router not responded but if I press fast 10 times just restart the router but keep all the settings, sorry but is all I know about this

Use an ethernet cable, directly connect to your computer, get your browser ready, type in router's ip address which should be 192.168.0.1, unless you changed it to something else.

once the chinacom boots up, the ethernet cable link at the back should start to blink amber, keep clicking on refresh on your browser, type in your username and password, (hopefully you've gotten into superadmin previously). once your logged in quickly go to network settings and change to 4g mode.

keep trying until youre able to do so. this should get you back up and running.

Back