What's new

UNEXPECTED

-useR_name-

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
I'm obsessed with a girl na inconsistent sakin but she keep entertaining me unlike sa ibang guy na gusto siya, she's now studying college sa Manila and I'm in Bohol, umuwi siya and message me after she cut our connection and as the night goes deeper our conversation goes deep din and she jokes about "andami mong esab, punta ka nalang dito" knowing na alam ko na nandun mama and uncle niya and she know I'm impulsive person it was 10 pm and rainy I'd still make it and pumunta sa kanila. My plan is to give a gift lang and hug and go home. She grab me to her kwarto and ako like wtf? She's not allowed pala sa any suitor kaya if kumatok ako patay siya and that night was crazy.
At dun may nangyari na I was not expecting not planned at all. I'm not sure patience is the thing here to be relate in love pero it's just happened to a girl of my dream it's unbelievable she's so hard to reach daming mas better sakin and it's just happen. For now we moving along and waiting for the right time and right moment.
That's all thank you.