Linux Security and Hardening, The Practical Security GuideSecure any Linux server from häçkers & protect it against häçking. The practical Linux Administration security guide
- Little knowledge about any Unix Operating System RAM 8GB , CPU Two Cores,Oracle Virtual BOX,CentOS IOS image
DescriptionThis course covers foundation security concepts and guidelines that can help Linux system administrators keep their Linux servers safe. It also takes you step-by-step though hardening measures. Explore some of the security weaknesses of the Linux operating system, and learn how to protect against those weaknesses. Learn about ways to prevent attackers from breaking into your systems when they have physical access to your machine. Plus, learn how to secure the various account types on a Linux system, enforce strong passwords, configure the firewall in Linux, and more.
The Following topics include:
· What makes Linux secure?
· Physical security concepts
· Encrypting new and existing devices
· Account and network security
· Linux firewall fundamentals
· File system security
· File and directory permissions
- Linux Security Demos IDS and Fail2BAN
2-Install and Configure Tripwire IDS on CentOS 7?
3-What is Fail2BAN?
4-How to Setup and configure Fail2Ban on CentOS 7?
Who this course is for:
- System Administrator, Database Administrator, DevOps develope
What you'll learn
- Learn any LINUX flavour operating system security and hardening
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.