What's new

[Tweak] tecno spark 6 go (tenco android go) bloatware disabler

jako07

Honorary Poster
Reaction
hi good day..
i maid a simple script to disable bloatware app on tecno spark go 6 most probably support all tecno phone with "android go" version

downloads
adb and script file You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

how-to-step-beginner
1- enable adb in developer option. todo, got to settings - my phone - build number (tap build number till it says you are now a developer}
2- now go to settings again, scroll down and click system and developer option look for usb debugging and turn on. click ok if confirmation popup
3- to your pc. extract downloaded file above to desktop
4- connect your phone to pc via usb chord. a popup will display ALLOW USB DEBUGGING. Check always allow from this computer and click allow.
5- open extracted folder and double click debloater.bat or just debloater
6- choose your option. theres an intructions on my sript
7- you can disable all bloated apps or reanable each app individually just choose inside my script

what's being disabled

aha games
audio share
carlcare
digital wellbeing
google drive
google duo
google file manager
google gallery go
google assistant go
google app go version
google play movies and tv
hi account
magazine service
palm store
phone master, phone master services (this is not helping the phone but took alot of space in ram. do not reanable)
social turbo
tecno spot
weather
xshare lite
yoparty
YøùTùbé
YøùTùbé music

suggest if i miss other bloatwares. just comment below

ps. i successfully backup tecno spark go 6 (ke5) stock rom and manage to install GSI
for instruction request below

if you have question comment below or comment at my havotek thread You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back