What's new

[Tutorial]World of Dragon Nest Fast Basic Attack Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

justcryop7

Honorary Poster
Reaction
You probably seen it the infamous World of Dragon Nest Fast Basic Attack Bug if not here's a video demo just for you
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ( change 0 to o )

Tools Required::
Macro
This bug will work for Android, iOS and PC (emulator) as long as you have macro .

Side Note :: Never use it Sea Dragon Event you will get reported and ban since Sea Dragon HP would go down really fast. I warned you.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Attachments

also i forgot to say if your are using Sea Dragon armor set and at least +15 enhancement for each piece you will hit 1500 ~ 3000+ damage per basic attack ;)

Anong macro gagamitin for android user
It's depend on your Android OS version
For instance on LG G4 Beats Android 5 i am using LUA executor
While on my VIVO XI Android 8.1 i am using You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

just click this link below it would automatically list all Auto Clicker apps that your Android Version support
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Side Note :: I forgot to say this thing works on Short and Ranged basic attack and it ALSO WORKS on guild war :D

perfect for archer on guild war

San to maganda gamitin sa Field or Solohin ang mga Nest na mag isa?
guild war ko cya madalas ginagamet pene build na archer nde na cla tumatayo sa basic attack lage cla armor break

minsan sa mga field boss na nag drdrop ng ruby enhancement (pag ala player sa area mahirap mareport e)

Status
Not open for further replies.