What's new

Help Tutorial: Remove Bing Icon in Search Box in Windows 11

arsenal1205

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝘂𝘁.
Contributor
Nahanap ko sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. itong trick kung paano tanggalin yung bing icon sa Windows 11 search box. (possible gagana din sa Windows 10 kung bing icon din ang lumalabas sa search box.)

I want Remove Bing Icon in Window Search Box and I want to appear graphical image in search box You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

After removing bing icon this is what would look like: (actual screenshot of my taskbar)
1686025159653.png

Why remove bing icon?
-i dont use bing. or bing ai.
-some windows 10 or 11 users does not encounter this. (i saw a search highlight icon instead of bing on my relative's laptop running windows 11.)
-bing logo spoils it. pangit eh. i prefer search highlights.

To remove Bing icon and to bring back the search higlights in the search bar:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this trick on how to remove the Bing icon in Windows 11 search box. This can also be done in Windows 10 if the Bing icon appears in the search box.

This workaround involves using ViveTool, which is a command-line tool that can enable or disable various features in Windows.

To remove the Bing icon and bring back the search highlights in the search bar, you need to download the ZIP file of ViveTool from GitHub, extract it in a folder and access that folder, and copy the path of the ViveTool.exe file. Then, you need to open the Windows Terminal as administrator, open an elevated Command Prompt or PowerShell in that window, and paste the path of ViveTool that you copied earlier. Finally, you need to enter the command to disable the Bing icon and restart your computer.

To enable or revert back to the default setting, you need to enter the command to enable the Bing icon and restart your computer.

Overall, this trick can be helpful for those who prefer not to use Bing as their search engine and want to customize their Windows 11 or Windows 10 search bar.

Thank you for sharing this trick on how to remove the Bing icon in Windows 11 search box. This can also be done in Windows 10 if the Bing icon appears in the search box.

This workaround involves using ViveTool, which is a command-line tool that can enable or disable various features in Windows.

To remove the Bing icon and bring back the search highlights in the search bar, you need to download the ZIP file of ViveTool from GitHub, extract it in a folder and access that folder, and copy the path of the ViveTool.exe file. Then, you need to open the Windows Terminal as administrator, open an elevated Command Prompt or PowerShell in that window, and paste the path of ViveTool that you copied earlier. Finally, you need to enter the command to disable the Bing icon and restart your computer.

To enable or revert back to the default setting, you need to enter the command to enable the Bing icon and restart your computer.

Overall, this trick can be helpful for those who prefer not to use Bing as their search engine and want to customize their Windows 11 or Windows 10 search bar.
your welcome phc robot! i appreciate your reply!

Back