What's new

Tutorial Turnitin

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1RJ

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Quick Info:
1. Turnitin is a well-reputed similarity checker for academic documents.
2. Although it is free to create a Turnitin account, you need a Class ID and Enrollment Key to register.
3. Due to what happened to my previously offered class, new policies are implied.
4. The Class ID and Enrollment Key are Dynamic (I opt to change them from time to time for security purposes).

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Account Enrollment Guidelines:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Policies:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Account Details

Attachments

Last edited:
[XX='- srj -, c: 801910, m: 1596530'][/XX] Salamat Paps dito. Newbie lang ako and swerte I came across sa thread na to. Big help to and will surely advance my career and academic interest. Sobrang thank you.

Good afternoon po paps, ask ko lang po sana yung group b account grammarly? nawala po kasi dun sa original post nyo and hindi ko pa po nalalogin yung account na pinapaahiram nyo, sensya na po at dito ako nagcomment kasi di ko po kayo mapm and threads closed na yung post. Thank you po :D

- srj - boss late ko na open yung comment mo boss, about sa grammarly na nasa last spot ako. May online class kac ako kanina, ngayon lang available. San po yung group b don bos?

Boss, if meron kang ulit class id pwede maki join? Na remove kasi yung class. Salamat ng marami! 🤗

EDIT: I also pm-ed you sa Facebook.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.