What's new

Android App TunnelCat VPN 2 - Feedback Thread

lfasmpao

Forum Veteran
Reaction
tcat-preview.gif

TunnelCat VPN helps you bypass internet censorship. This tunnel your data through different protocols powered by OpenVPN.

Everything is new. I use a different implementation that is much faster than before

Support the application development by not disabling ads or by donating.

Visit the TunnelCat VPN website here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Direct Download: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Playstore Link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I recommend that you get the app on the Play Store for a lot of reasons.

Reporting a bug:
Phone Model: Samsung S7 Edge
Android Version: Lineage OS 15.1
Summary: The app does not respond after I clicked connect
(Please include an image)

Join the TunnelCat VPN Telegram Channel:
t.me/tunnelcat

Attachments

Last edited:
Documentation:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Control Panel:

Online Discussion:

Server Status:

The API will be documented using Swagger (for automation and account management) but it is not available yet.

Last edited:
New Update!

Version 2.3.0
New Protocol!
Protocol G or Slow DNS since I don't want to make my implementation public I've chosen an open-source DNS tunneling.
  • Protocol G or Slow DNS
  • Enable Repository Support
  • Auto-Reconnect
  • Fixed export/import on lower Android versions (Below Android 10)
  • Minor crash fix
Playstore Download (Subscribe to beta):

Last edited:
Kung Globe use the OpenHTTP Puncher, set mo lang yung payload. Inaayos ko pa kasi yung sure na dns method for no load sa lahat ng network.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back